Sport Stick 1000mg
- For pain and inflammation – Great for muscle recovery
- Use before & after exercise
- Rich in cannabinoid CBDA, Shea Butter, and Emu Oil
- Great for Skin health, Skin repair, UV fighter, Anti-Oxidant/Fungal/Microbiol, Acne fighter
- Fights Eczema & Dermatitis
- More absorbable by the body than CBD
- Easy to use roll-up stick – Easy to pack in your purse or sport bag
- Topical use only
Free shipping on orders over $45!
Stay in perpetual motion with this sports stick made for every part of your bod that moves and grooves. Swing that club on the course, crush it at CrossFit or have a wild night under the sheets without worrying about that morning ab ache. Packed with powerful full spectrum hemp oil and other supportive ingredients, this stick has kick!
- Easy to use push-up application
- Great size for gym bag or purse
- Wide application
DisclaimerConsult a healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The efficacy of this product has not been confirmed by FDA research. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: Do not ingest or put on open membranes
Cold-Pressed vs. Chemically Processed
Did you know that the majority of CBD-products are processed with chemicals? Not Tay’s CBDA. This is hemp extract the way nature intended. Pure, raw, and all-natural. Rather than relying on heat, gas or solvents that are typically used to extract CBD, cold pressing uses a technique naturally extracts all the goodness out of the hemp plant matter (including cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more) without the use of any chemicals whatsoever. The end result? Pure, raw CBDA oil exactly the way Mother Nature envisioned.
Toxicants, Solvents, Heavy metals, Pesticides, Mold? Hell NO!
When we say we offer a pure, clean hemp product, we mean it. Not only does cold-pressed hemp extraction remove hemp oil from the plant in the cleanest way possible, but Tay’s hemp products are tested for 120 different toxins. This ensures you’re getting the purest hemp products possible.