Get ready to delight in some deliciousness…do we have something special for you !!
A Rosemary Orange Muffin recipe made with Apex Hemp Coconut Powder that captures the perfect balance of savory and sweet. Not only is this recipe full of incredible flavor, it’s also an awesome way to get in the hearty health benefits of hemp and coconut. Whether baked fresh for that special Saturday morning breakfast, consumed on a cold winter’s day while sipping on some cocoa, or eaten as a simple scrumptious extra added to your lunch box, these muffins are made for munching whatever the occasion might be! Find Apex Hemp Coconut Powder HERE
Serves: 8 people
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Coconut Hemp flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of Olive Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Large egg Yolks
- 1 ¼ cup of Buttermilk
The Final fold in:
- 2 Tbsp Finely chopped Rosemary
- Finely chopped Zest of one medium fresh orange
- 2 Tbsp Pine Nuts
- Standard 12 muffin tin
- 2 mixing bowls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prep muffin pan with paper liners or baking spray
- Mix dry goods thoroughly. Set aside.
- Mix Wet ingredients until JUST combined.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry. Stir until JUST combined. Be careful to not overmix!
- Lightly and minimally fold in last herbs, orange zest and pine nuts.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, or internal temp reaches 210 degrees.
- Immediately remove muffins from the pan and let cool.
- Top with warm orange marmalade.